Author Topic: Multiclassing  (Read 3100 times)

Gabbin

• Wanderer
  • Just stupid
    • View Profile
Multiclassing
« on: July 24, 2014, 07:52:17 pm »
Finished up this afternoon!

Gilart

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Multiclassing
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 12:32:25 am »
Holy crap. Nice.

Lvl 26 and I just started working on the other classes.

Neyrrad

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014, 11:03:54 am »
Wow!!

May I ask a stupid question since you're talking about multiclassing? How do you multi-class? I just finished Cultist and thought I'd use the remaining of my 20+ levels on other classes so I changed to Runewarden line, but so far I have yet to gain any exp there. Do I have to wait for the 1hr cooldown to finish after I change over, before I can start gaining exp in the new line?

Sorry if this sounds stupid. I just started playing 2 days ago and it's so different to ES1 that I'm a bit lost. XD Thanks!

Gabbin

• Wanderer
  • Just stupid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2014, 10:36:50 pm »
Hmm, no, you should start gaining xp in the new class as soon as you switch specializations.

After switching, were you doing campaign fights or dungeon fights?  If I remember correctly, you only get class xp for dungeon fights.

Neyrrad

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2014, 02:56:23 am »
Ah, that explained it... I can't remember now but I might be doing campaign after I switched and got no xp. Then I got stuck at a particular fight and browsed the forum, and fought some dungeons. I got some xp now but I wasn't sure if it's because the cooldown was up or something else. :P Thanks for clearing that up!

Mellfor

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2019, 02:47:18 pm »
At what level can you have all the specializations unlocked by the way?