New Dungeon: Altar to Pandamius
The power within these ruins seems to have infused the Shadowspawn that settled inside with unholy power… as if they were lacking any!
A new dungeon is open for lv40 players in Night Tear. It also includes a 3-player battle.
- A shoutbox has been added to the guild page, for an easier communication between guild members.
- A few basic guild features have been added: guild kick/quit/disband. Guild masters can now edit
various guild information such as announcement, description etc. now.
- More guild features coming soon!
- A comment section has been added to battle replays. You can share your thought about how you fare
in fights you liked!
- Replay list's pagination has been fixed, all your previous replays should be accessible from now on.
- Keyboard shortcuts has been added: use arrows to move your characters around and ctrl+click to
target units without confirmation.
- There's now direction indicator once your move command is queued.
- Players' hands during multiplayer replays are no longer mixed up. You only need to select the player
whose hand you wish to see.
- Auto translation suggestion has been added, this should help translators a lot!
- Newly suggested texts are now tagged as "new", there's also a new text category "improvable" that
allow us to pick the best translation among the best.
- Player will no longer earn new deck slots as they level up.
- New quests have been added, allowing you to collect materials to build better gear containers, and new backpacks.
- The motivated Applicant in Act I.2 will now let you pass even if you fail to beat the Target Dummy.
- The Phoenix Intendant in Act V.4 will now properly prevent you from using both his totems at once.
- The Soul Trap stone next to Zell can no longer be Soul Captured
- Lumina's Royal Jeweller has finally retired to open a small craft shop in Aleas
- The soul capture mechanism has been reviewed. Captured monsters no longer die instantly, they still have to be defeated normally to claim thir rewards (and soul gems)
- Soul capture now also take into account the level difference, meaning it is a bit easier to capture a monster with a lower level.
- Fixed an issue that caused spawned mobs to be immune to soul capture
- [Ritual Dagger] No longer triggers the apocalypse when used